- UUCSF received its charter from the Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations in 1985.
- Our existing meetinghouse on the Bridgehampton-Sag Harbor Turnpike was dedicated on May 21, 2006.
- Our minister, The Reverend Kimberly Quinn Johnson, a graduate of Mead Lombard Theological School, creates dynamic Sunday services and shares the pulpit with other religious leaders, lay speakers, and guests from the wider community.
- Our Helping Hand Fund supports local non-profit organizations that share our fundamental values.
- We affirm basic human rights for all, “Green Justice” environmental stewardship, and moral, spiritual, and personal growth.