Services start Sunday at 10:30 a.m.
- November 19 Oh, We Give Thanks
- Speaker: Rev. Kimberly Quinn Johnson
- Worship Assistant: Bev Krouse
- Musician: Abby Fleming
- As we conclude our Guest at Your Table project, we give thanks for life’s abundance.
- November 26 The Gift of Giving
- Speaker: Pat Gorman & Stephen “Tuna” Flores
- Musician: Nancy Remkus
- The holidays are here! Christmas, Chanukah and Kwanza all happen soon! So the time of Gifting is upon us. Can we ignore the promises of Black sales and Cyber offers and contemplate what kind of gifts keep on giving? Can we create a legacy with our giving choices? Are we considering our UUCSF principles and vision when we make our gift list? Have we considered Giving Tuesday for our loved ones? Can our gifts have long lasting, even global significance? Can our gift choices teach others about giving too? With music and participation of all ages, let us think and sing anew about how to provide a legacy of everlasting joy this holiday season as we explore the dynamics of gifting in today’s world.