- This event has passed.
Exploring our UU Sources
January 10 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every month that begins at 12:00 pm on day Second of the month, repeating indefinitely
Each month, we explore another one of our Unitarian Universalist Sources.
- Direct experience of Mystery and Wonder
- Words and deeds of prophetic people
- Wisdom from the world’s religions
- Jewish and Christian teachings
- Humanist teachings
- Teachings of Earth-centered traditions
2nd Sunday of the month.