What to Expect on your first visit
We are a welcoming congregation and hope we convey that warmth. You will be greeted at our door and asked to sign our guest book, given an order of service, a name tag and some conversation that makes you feel comfortable.
- Sunday Services begin at 10:30 at our Meetinghouse
- Services usually last an hour followed by hospitality in our social hall
- Our Minister is Reverend Kimberly Quinn Johnson
- Dress is casual and comfortable — “Come as you are”
- There is a Religious Exploration program available for children
- Children join us for the beginning of worship, followed by class after the First Message. They are always welcome to stay in service with their family.
- Parking is plentiful in our own lot
- We are a small but vibrant congregation and a typical Sunday has 35-50 attendees
- Please contact our Minister with any questions. email@example.com or 631 537-0132
We hope you will find a connection with us. Our services offer a medley of experiences and affirming activities, including inspirational music, thoughtful readings, pointed commentary from our minister, as well as lay leaders and “Candles of Community,” where one can briefly share a joy or a concern. Our services offer such variety that we encourage visitors to come more than once to get a true picture of who we are and what is available.